Wednesday, June 25, 2008

News!


So why have we been so quiet for, um, about 7 months? Because our littlest tadpole, Soren, was born 7 months ago and has occupied the biggest place in our lives since then! We are so in love with him! He smiles and laughs and loves to nurse and be held. When he's not in my arms he loves to be entertained by his big sister and cousins. Life is good!

Since I'm up in the middle of the night so often these days, I've had plenty of time to think about Tailored Tadpole and have come up with a lot of new ideas & designs! I'm so excited and can't wait to share all of this with you in the coming weeks. Look for some amazing new designs and a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT coming soon! We will also be premiering new lounge sets, tee-shirts, blankets, and gift sets, all with the modern style we all love so much.

For now, we are thrilled to introduce 2 exciting things: our little tadpole, Soren, and my favorite of our new lounge sets! Enjoy!

No comments: