Saturday, August 4, 2007

Go ahead...make my day!

The Rock & Shop Market in June was rockin! A fascinating array of local and national artists' goods, in a relaxed, fun venue in downtown Raleigh. If you missed it, you need to come next year. I had the privilege of being invited to display Tailored Tadpole products and had a blast!

The highlight of my day was seeing a shopper carrying a baby on her hip and a very cool burp cloth in her hand. I instantly recognized it as one of the first burpies I designed! When she reached our booth, she told me that she had bought several items from a previous show, intending to use them for gifts. Then, she found out she was expecting a baby and ended up keeping it all for herself!
It was a very cool feeling to run into someone loving my designs and see them using and benefiting from them. So...I thought some others of you out there in cyberspace may have a story, comment, or snapshot of your kiddo loving Tailored Tadpole. If you do, I would love to hear about it. I will post them here for all to read or keep them to myself, whichever you prefer. :) I look forward to hearing from you!!
Linde

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.